Kershaw 1555TI Cryo SpeedSafe Folding Knife
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 1555TI
- SpeedSafe assisted opening; Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud; Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating; Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm); Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm); Overall length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
If you’ve been craving a Rick Hinderer knife, but couldn’t quite part with thebucks, your last excuse has just disappeared. The Cryo is the result ofcollaboration between Rick Hinderer and the design and production engineers atKershaw. And we’re sure it will satisfy both your Hinderer craving and thedemands of your wallet. A classic Rick Hinderer design, the Cryo is built ofpure stainless steel coated with matte grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryobenefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’sdesigned to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feelsgood in the hand. For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lockwith lockbar stabilization. The Cryo also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafeassisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Access it with eitherthe built-in flipper or the thumbstud. Slightly smaller than some Hindererpocketknives, the Cryo is a superb knife for every day carry. EDC this guy fora while and we think you’ll soon appreciate its virtues. You get the tactical,hard-use looks you’re looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening inthis amazingly affordable Kershaw that’s destined to be the Hinderer for therest of us.