Kershaw 8750TTANBW Shuffle II Folding Knife with Tanto Blade and BlackWash Finish, Tan
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.4 x 1.3 inches ; 3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 8750TTANBW
- Thumbstud; Manual opening; Liner lock
- Reversible pocket clip (left/right)
- Bottle opener, screwdriver, lanyard hole
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, BlackWash finish; Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 2.25 Inch (5.7 cm); Closed length: 4 Inch (10.2 cm); Overall length: 6.25 Inch (15.3 cm); Weight 3 Ounce (86 g)
A bigger, brawnier Shuffle. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longerhandle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing thatmade the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. But the Shuffle II’s look is verydifferent from the Shuffle. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, andBlackWash blade, the Shuffle II has a brawnier look and feel. The blade ismade of 8Cr13MoV, a quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold anedge, strength, and hardness. The heavily textured handle enhances grip, whilestill being comfortable to hold and use. A liner lock secures the Shuffle II’sblade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done. It also featuresthe strong finger contours, handy bottle opener, screwdriver tip, and lanyardattachment that help define the Shuffle. As a utility knife, a work knife, orjust a great multi-function pocketknife-with a new, beefed-up look-the ShuffleII is a perfect choice. It comes complete with a convenient reversible(left/right) pocket clip.