- Brand Name: Kitchen Bath Collection
- Model Info: STL75-LED
- Item Weight: 35.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 28 inches
- Item model number: STL75-LED
- Part Number: STL75-LED
- Color: stainless steel
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 35.1 pounds
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: July 30, 2013
- High-end LED lights are 3x the brightness of most competing models!
- Touch screen control panel
- 3 speed settings
- Two-piece adjustable chimney has no visible welded seams on any of the 3 sides
- Capable of ventless installation with no additional kit!
Kitchen Bath Collection presents the STL75-LED, a 30-inch wall-mountedstainless steel kitchen range hood with high-end features at a competitiveprice! This range hood features a two-piece adjustable chimney with sleekcurved edges, no visible welded seam on any of the three faces of the chimney,touch screen control panel, and three speed settings. It also features twohigh-end LED lights, each with 49 bulbs. Competing models have an average of15 bulbs per light — that’s less than 1/3 the brightness! Don’t settle for acheaper model with poor lighting — good visibility is important while usingyour stove! Also included are a flexible aluminum duct for easy attachment tothe wall or ceiling, aluminum micro-cell grease filters (dishwasher friendly),and a UL-certified motor. This model also includes charcoal carbon filtersnecessary for optional vent-less installation. No additional kit is required!Made from corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel and built to last. Technical specifications are as follows: Vent exhaust: 6-inch diameter. Dimensions: 29.6 inches wide x 19.7 inches deep. Height is adjustable to amaximum of 41 inches. Standard operation voltage for the US and Canada: 110v/60hz. Maximum suction capacity: 700 cubic meters per hour, approximately equivalentto 412 CFM. Please ensure that this is sufficient suction power for yourstove. For gas stoves, a minimum of 100 CFM is required for every 10,000 BTUsyour stove is capable of emitting. Use of this product with an incompatiblestove is a safety risk and will void your warranty. Duct output: 150mm. Noise: minimum 48db(A), maximum 58db(A). One year manufacturer’s defect warranty.