Lava Lite 2124 14.5-Inch Classic Silver-Based Lava Lamp, Yellow Wax/Blue Liquid
Brand: Lava The Original
- Part Number: 2124
- Item Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 16.6 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 2124
- Size: 14.5-Inch
- Color: Yellow/Blue/Silver
- Style: Art Deco
- Finish: Blue
- Material: glass
- Power Source: corded-electric
- Wattage: 25 watts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Type of Bulb: Incandescent
- Switch Style: In-Line
- Special Features: Night Light
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 90 day warranty
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Date First Available: November 18, 2008
- Classic retro-style 20-ounce lava lamp for home, dorm room, or office
- Soothing slow-moving bubbles; yellow-wax/blue-liquid color scheme
- Glass housing with brushed-steel base and matching top
- Electrical cord for plug-in operation; 25-watt incandescent bulb included. Trouble-shooting tips can also be found on website – http://www.lavalamp.com/UseCareGuides.
- Measures approximately 4 inches in diameter by 14.5 inches high; 90-day limited warranty. For any further queries please contact Lava Lite Customer Service Number @ 800 336-5282 between the hours of 8-5 CST.
Color: Yellow/Blue/Silver Ah, the lava lamp. One of the most beloved and recognizable icons from the1960s and 1970s. Lava Lite resurrects the groovy gizmo, bringing it back tothe forefront of trendy home decor. The iconic lamp’s shape stays true to theoriginal’s geometric design, while its wax/ liquid color scheme bubbles itshypnotizing splendor behind the glass for a whole new generation. Furthermore,a steel base anchors the unit with a sturdy foundation, while a matching capinfuses it with a cool sense of symmetry and completion. Powered with astandard electrical cord with inline switch and lit with a 25-wattincandescent bulb, the lamp’s soothing glow gently illuminates any study, den,office, or bedroom. Better yet, pair it with a disco ball and some hip recordsto drum up a downright dynamite party. A funky, radical gift for a familymember or friend. Carries a 90-day limited warranty. The original manufacturer of Lava Lamps, Lava Lite delights in satisfying thecravings of lava-lamp aficionados with a continual offering of new lamps–everything from glittered and patterned varieties to cool and quirky colorschemes, color-phasing vortex styles, and more. Lava Lite’s selection ofreplacement bulbs, help keep each light operating in style and at peakcapacity. When you first start this Lava Lamp, give it 8 hours to run in a lava-yfashion. The Lava Lamp will start by forming “towery” wax pillars. This isnormal and eventually it will start to flow, with blobs colliding and oozingaround the glass globe. If you have any issues with your Lava Lamp, please check our troubleshootingguide or visit or you can always callour toll free customer service line (800) 336-5282 between the hours of 8-5CST or via email: [email protected] Troubleshooting steps : During initial warm-up of your Lava Lamp, the coil in the globe may tend to stand on end or float to the top of the globe. If this happens, keep your Lava Lamp operating for four-hours or more to allow the secret solution to become completely melted. The coil should then automatically drop to its correct position at the bottom of the globe. If the coil does not drop down, then twirl the globe GENTLY in the base and the coil will drop. Do not shake and handle with care! From the Manufacturer This is the original Lava Lamp! Lava. Its ever-changing patterns arehypnotizing, yet invigorating. It is an art form. Classic and at the same timeprogressive. It is pre-historic and post-modern. Lava is the core of LavaLite. Our Lava Lamps range from small to gigantic and from subtle tooverwhelming. Each Lava Lamp is filled with our hypnotizing mesmerizing lavablobatude (goo for those less technical). Simply stated, if you need lavawe’ve got a lamp for every nook and cranny in your pad. You must wait 8 hoursafter initial plug in of your Lava Lamp for it work properly. They’re perfectfor relaxing, decorating, or light up a party. Troubleshooting steps : During initial warm-up of your Lava Lamp, the coil inthe globe may tend to stand on end or float to the top of the globe. If thishappens, keep your Lava Lamp operating for four-hours or more to allow thesecret solution to become completely melted. The coil should thenautomatically drop to its correct position at the bottom of the globe. If thecoil does not drop down, then twirl the globe GENTLY in the base and the coilwill drop. Do not shake and handle with care!
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.