Learning Resources A to Z Alphabet Groceries Toy
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 5.2 x 13.1 inches
- Item Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: LER7729
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months – 15 years
- Everything you need from A to Z to learn your letters while you make your imaginative grocery store
- Sort and group by food types, container shapes, or colors, or alphabetize your grocery shelf using the clear, bold letters on the foods
- Containers are made of easy-to-clean, crush-resistant plastic and durable cardboard
- 26-Piece grocery food set includes jars, cans, boxes, and cartons, each containing a different letter, word, and colorful picture (cartons measure 61/2″H; jars measure 4″H)
- Ideal for ages 3+
Learning letters has never been so much fun! Colorful, realistic groceriesprovide a fun way to introduce early language skills and inspire hours ofimaginative play. Each of the 26 groceries is labeled with a letter, word, andcolorful picture. Great for reinforcing letter recognition, everydayvocabulary, and creative role-play. Cartons measure 61/2″H; jars measure 4H..
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.