Learning Resources Conversation Cubes
- Brand Name: Learning Resources
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 6.9 x 1.8 inches
- Item model number: LER7300
- Number of Items: 1
- Manufacturer Part Number: LER7300
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: February 11, 2009
- Build oral language, social, and listening skills with questions to spark discussion about student experiences and perspectives
- Sample questions: What is the most important thing you own? What do you want to be when you are older? What was the strangest dream you have had?
- Supports fluency in ELLs and students with speech and language disorders
- Set includes 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and Activity Guide
- Cubes measure 158″
- Ideal for ages 6+
Spark discussions on the first day and beyond. Cubes feature 36 engagingquestions. Use in character development activities, brainstorming beforewriting, and to build oral language, social and listening skills. Alsosupports fluency in ELLs and students with speech impairments. IncludesActivity Guide. Soft foam cubes measure 15/8″ each. Grades 1+. Set of 6.