Leather Re-coloring Balm – 8.5 Fl. Oz. (250ml) (Ivory)
Brand: Furniture Clinic
- Brand: Furniture Clinic
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.3 x 3 inches
- Item model number: 6240503
- Manufacturer Part Number: 6240503
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Date First Available: October 10, 2013
- Quickly & easily restores the color to all absorbent leathers
- Ideal for restoring the color to faded and worn leather
- 21 colors formulated for use on leather from a dark to light shade
- Great for re-coloring areas that have been exposed to sun light or direct heat
- Suitable for use on furniture, car interiors, clothes, shoes, handbags and any other item made from absorbent leather.
Color: Ivory The Leather Re-Coloring Balm renovates the color and aspect of all leatheritems both old and new. There are 21 colors formulated for use on leather froma dark to light shade. It works great at re-coloring areas that have been exposed to sun light ordirect heat, and is ideal for coloring cat scratches and re-coloring dried outand faded areas. The re-coloring balm 100% absorbs into your leather so willnot rub off onto any clothes. Note: This product is designed to work on absorbent leathers only. To test your leather for absorbency, simply drop a small amount of water onto an undamaged area of your leather and wait 5-10 seconds. If the water sinks into the leather and leaves a darker patch, you have absorbent leather. If the water stays on the surface, your leather is not absorbent and you will need to use Leather Colorant to restore its color. Only one application is necessary. With use, the leather will fade again butthis can be reduced by using the Leather Protection Cream. The Balm isgenerally re-applied once every three years. Instructions for use Step 1: Clean the leather first before applying the Balm, for best results useFurniture Clinic Leather Ultra Clean – This is because Leather Ultra Cleandeep cleans the leather to remove all dirt, but also opens up the pores of theleather so the Re-Coloring Balm will take to the leather in a better fashion. Step 2: Rub the Balm into the leather, with a clean cloth or sponge, in acircular motion to ensure penetration. This is enough to completely restorethe color. Take a clean cloth and then buff the surface of the leather. Makesure there is no excess Balm left on the leather. Step 3: Protect your leather to prevent staining and extend its functionallife, Furniture Clinic Leather Protection Cream is advised for this.