Lenovo Ideapad 700 – 15.6″ FHD Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i5 6300HQ, 12 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX950M, Windows 10) 80RU00FEUS
Style: Core i5 | 12 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
Display Size: 15.6 inches
- Screen Size: 15.6 inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Core i5 6300HQ
- RAM: 12 GB
- Hard Drive: flash_memory_solid_state
- Graphics Coprocessor: NVIDIA GeForce
- Chipset Brand: NVIDIA GeForce GTX950M
- Card Description: Dedicated
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 4000 MB
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/C
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 4 hours
- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Series: Ideapad 700
- Item model number: Ideapad 700 (80RU00FEUS)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Item Weight: 5.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 0.9 x 10.4 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 15.12 x 0.89 x 10.43 inches
- Color: black
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 4
- Flash Memory Size: 256.0
- Optical Drive Type: None
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: May 4, 2016
- Standard voltage CPU – The Lenovo Ideapad 700 is powered by an Intel standard voltage CPU for unbelievable CPU performance.
- PCIe SSD – PCIe SSD offers greatly improved Read / Write speeds vs. traditional SSDs, up to 94% increase in Read, and 23% increase in Write speeds.
- NVIDIA graphics as standard – The Ideapad 700 has extreme graphics cards as standard.
Display Size:15.6 inches , |, Style:Core i5 | 12 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD Theideapad 700 is Lenovo’s most powerful multimedia laptop to ever come off theassembly line. Don’t let its sleek lines and light weight design fool you:underneath its hood you will find a standard voltage 6th Generation Intel Corei CPU, PCIe SSD and NVIDIA graphics capable of delivering next generationperformance.