Les Miserables: The 25th Anniversary Concert [Blu-ray]
- Actors: Roger Allam, Alun Armstrong, Samantha Barks, Alfie Boe, Rebecca Caine
- Directors: Nick Morris
- Writers: Alain Boublil, Herbert Kretzmer
- Producers: Brett Sullivan, Cameron Mackintosh
- Format: Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English (Dolby Digital-Plus 2.0), English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1)
- Subtitles: Cantonese, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: All Regions
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Editorial Reviews Experience the event of a lifetime with this spectacular 25th anniversarycelebration of one of the most popular musicals ever written, Les Miserables.Honoring 25 years of this incredible show, this momentous film captures theexcitement of two magnificent sold-out performances that were watched livearound the world. With a phenomenal all-star cast, including pop star NickJonas (Jonas Brothers), Tony Award winner Lea Salonga (the voice of Disney’sMulan and Princess Jasmine), and over 500 additional artists and musicians,revel in the songs of the unforgettable characters as they struggle forredemption and revolution.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.