Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles, 60 Count Box
Flavor: Milk Chocolate
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- UPC: 746111557964 000003746653 037466020761 885367096459
- Country of Origin:USA
- Item model number: 10037466020768
- Each box contains 60 smooth melting LINDOR chocolate truffles
- Premium chocolate for snacking, baking, the candy dish and as an everyday treat
- Lindt. Chocolate beyond compare
- Kosher Certified, Made in the USA
From the Manufacturer
The Lindt Difference
Creating fine chocolate is an art that requires great skill, dedication and passion. The Master Chocolatiers of Lindt are experts of this craft. For more than 165 years, Lindt has been developing innovative chocolate recipes with meticulous craftsmanship, resulting in superior tasting, high quality premium chocolate.
Lindt Chocolate uses only the finest ingredients, and is one of the few chocolate manufacturers that control the entire production process from roasting the cacao beans to producing the chocolate.
The Lindt Story
In 1845, confectioner David Sprngli-Schwarz and his inventive son, Rudolf Sprungli-Ammann, owned a small confectionary shop in the Marktgasse of Zurichs Old Town. They dared to try something new- a fashionable new recipe from Italy for manufacturing chocolate in solid form.
In 1879, Rodolphe Lindt, one of the most famous chocolate-makers of his day, developed a technique by which he could manufacture chocolate unique to others in aroma and melting characteristics. Lindt used the conche? he had invented to produce chocolate with delicate flavor. His melting chocolate? soon achieved fame, and contributed significantly to the worldwide reputation of Swiss chocolate.
It was in 1899 that Sprnglis private company Chocolat Sprngli? acquired the small but famous chocolate factory of Rodolphe Lindt in Berne. This brave step transferred not only the factory but also the manufacturing secrets and the Rodolphe Lindt brand name to the young Sprngli company which now changed its name to Lindt & Sprngli.?
In 1986, Lindt & Sprngli (USA) Inc., was activated and a manufacturing site and administration building were commissioned in Stratham, New Hampshire where it has expanded and successfully operates today.