- Audio CD (July 15, 2016)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Rhino Records
Editorial Reviews LOUD HAILER, legendary guitarist Jeff Beck’s first studio album in six years,combines fluid fretwork with topical lyrics to make a powerful statement abouteverything from the love of power, to the power of love. Loud hailer, which is another name for a megaphone, is a suitable moniker foran album that isn’t shy about speaking its mind. The two-time Rock and RollHall of Famer explains, “I really wanted to make a statement about some of thenasty things I see going on in the world today, and I loved the idea of beingat a rally and using this loud device to shout my point of view.” To help him write the 11 tracks on LOUD HAILER, Beck enlisted two fierce youngfemales from London – singer Rosie Bones and guitarist Carmen Vandenberg. Beckproduced LOUD HAILER with Filippo Cimatti, who also works with Rosie andCarmen. In addition to the core trio, the album also features drummer DavideSollazzi and bassist Giovanni Pallotti, who were both recruited by Cimatti. Bones lends her powerful voice to nine of the 11 songs on LOUD HAILER, whichis then rounded out by two signature Beck instrumentals.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.