Luminoodle LED Rope Lights + Lithium Battery for Camping, Hiking, Safety, Emergencies – Portable LED String Light That Doubles as an LED Lantern
Size: 5 ft
Brand: Power Practical
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- INCLUDES: The Luminoodle light rope + battery pack includes USB-powered, waterproof LED rope lights producing 180 lumens of light. Also includes the Lithium 4400 Battery Pack, noodle ties, embedded and sliding magnets, utility loop for easy hanging, and a rip-stop nylon carry bag designed to diffuse light and double as a tent lamp, hiking lamp or LED lantern.
- VERSATILE: You can use these portable LED string lights for anything. Add it to your collection of backpacking and camping essentials (who doesnt want easy tent LED lighting?), use it as a safety light for kids and pets, or as bright, fun lights to make any party that much better. The LED rope USB plug is reversible and universal so you can use any USB battery pack.
- BEAUTIFUL, WIDESPREAD LIGHT: Sometimes you want bright, widespread light and the ability to use both hands – the Luminoodle makes it easy. With universal noodle ties, magnets and a utility loop, this LED rope is easy to hang wherever you need it. Your friends and family will be impressed when you use this great lighting system on your patio, in your backyard or as a camping lights string to light up your camping area.
- SAFETY FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES: Drape this LED light strip around you and your kids while you take a walk at night, keep it in the glove box as an emergency safety tool in case your car breaks down after the sun sets, or wear it as you ride your bike around town.
- LANTERN MODE: Turn your light rope into a lantern with the included rip-stop nylon bag designed to diffuse light and allow for easy carrying and hanging.
A Few Ways To Use Luminoodle Take a look at any lantern on the market todayand you will just see a reboot of the lanterns people have been using formillennia. Then came Luminoodle (yes, we are serious about the name): theworld™s first completely waterproof, flexible, ultra-bright ambient lightingsolution that can be hung, strung, hooked, stuck to or wrapped aroundbasically anything. Use the Luminoodle at home! The number of ways to use theLuminoodle is only limited by your imagination. With built-in magnets, it caneasily be used as patio lighting and is a must for garage projects. Just openup the hood of your car and magnet the Luminoodle straight to your car. Ifyour TV has a USB port(most new TVs do), just connect the Luminoodle to it andnow you have a backlit TV or monitor that turns on/off with the screen. Usethe Luminoodle on your next adventure! The Luminoodle serves all your campinglight needs. Used in either lantern mode or noodle mode, you get the perfecttent light or camping lantern to illuminate your campsite. No need for aheadlamp when you can hang, stick or string 180 lumens of light anywhere.This waterproof outdoor LED lighting setup ensures you are always well lit!The Luminoodle is not your generic lantern, it gives you the flexibility ofhaving both a lantern and a string light in one product. The Luminoodle can beused in two ways:Light Rope Mode Take the Luminoodle out of it’s bag andunwrap the 5 ft or 10 ft of LEDs and strap it, magnet it, or loop it towhatever you have handy! Includes 3 Universal Ties It comes with 3 universalties which can be used to attach the Luminoodle to tent poles, branches or anystick like objects available. At the end of the noodle is a utility loopallowing you to hang the noodle in seconds. You can also drape the noodle overyour tent or in a tree to create the perfect ambient lighting. Built-InMagnets Additionally with the built-in magnets, you can stick it to the sideof your car or picnic table and light up your night time activites. With 180lumens spread over 26 LEDs, it provides enough light to read without creatingany of those irritating hot spots like a headlamp or flash light. LanternModeRip-Stop Nylon Lantern Bag In the included rip-stop nylon bag, Luminoodleacts just like a lantern by diffusing light and spreading it 360 degrees. Justwrap Luminoodle around any USB battery pack, turn it on, and stuff it in. Youcan carry around the Luminoodle by its drawstring and illuminate the pathahead of you. You can also hang it inside your tent or place it on your picnictable and it works just like a standard camping lantern. Use As A Storage BagUse the rip-stop nylon bag to store your luminoodle, accessories, and batterypack when not in use. Light Up Automotive Projects The Luminoodle worksgreat as a car repair light. The embedded magnets on each end and the magnetslider allows you to mount the Luminoodle to any metal part on your car. Youcan feed the Luminoodle through those hard to reach places like the enginecompartment and undercarriage to get evenly dispersed light. Don™t worry aboutthe Luminoodle getting oil and grease stains – the silicone tube easily cleansup and won’t be affected by oil, gasoline or any other automotive fluids.Outdoor Lighting Solution Need some string lights to light up your party atthe beach, backyard or park? The Luminoodle works great. Use the lantern modeto light up your space or the noodle mode to create the perfect ambiancelighting. 10x Bright than Christmas Lights At 10x brighter than your averageChristmas lights per foot, you just moved up from accent lighting to realusable lighting. Safety Light for Night Activities Being a pedestrian in thecity at night can be dangerous. Luminoodle works as a great night safety lightilluminating you in all directions. Wrap the Luminoodle around yourselfbefore you go on that bike ride and you™ll definitely be noticed. Not onlywill you be turning heads with this cool light, you™ll also be visible from adistance. Luminoodle is quick and easy to use. It’s lightweight andflexibility makes it a comfortable night time safety solution.