Color: WhiteBrand: Lutron
- Part Number: MACL-153M-WH
- Item Weight: 4.3 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.2 x 4 inches
- Item model number: MACL-153M-WH
- Size: 1
- Color: White
- Wattage: 600 watts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Switch Type: 3-Way/Single Pole
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- Date First Available: August 10, 2012
- For use in single-pole, 3-Way, or multi-location dimming applications
- Works with up to 150 Watts of most dimmable CFL/LED bulbs or 600 Watts of Incandescent/Halogen bulbs (View Compatible Bulb List below)
- Works with mixed loads of bulbs
- Multi-location dimming for up to 10 total locations with Maestro companion dimmers
- Coordinating wallplate not included
Color:White Bring technology and style to your home with the Lutron MaestroCL Dimmer, the first digital dimmer that is compatible with all of today’sbulb types dimmable CFL and LED, halogen, and incandescent. This digitaldimmer gradually turns lights on and off, allowing your eyes to adjust to thenew light level. LED’s display the light level and glow softly in the dark,acting as a locator light so you can easily find the control in the dark. Usethe rocker to adjust the light level for any activity or set the preset levelto ensure lights always turn on to your desired light level. Advanced featuresinclude delayed fade to off, which allows time to exit a room or to get intobed before the lights turn off. Installing the Maestro CL is simple andquick, and is perfect for any room in the home. It also coordinates with theentire Maestro family of controls including dimmers, switches, occupancysensors, and more. Coordinating Claro wall plate is not included.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.