Madeira Provo Teak Edge-Grain Bread Board
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Madeira Products
- Origin: Brazil
- Item model number: 1020
- Perfect for serving bread or cheese right at your table; Made from beautiful edge-grain plantation teak; 17-Inch bread or cheese board
- Made entirely from plantation teak, one of the most popular woods world-wide due to its versatility, function and beauty
- Originating from one of the largest Teak Plantations in South America, Madeira teak products are farmed using responsible forestry practices
- Madeira teak cutting boards and chop blocks are made from remnants from other teak products typically discarded during manufacturing, eliminating potential waste
- Classic designs, unmatched quality, Madeira is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home
Serve your guests in elegance and style on this functional, yet luxuriousbread board made by Madeira. Cut bread table-side, or serve exotic cheeses atyour next wine function-You’ll love the versatility of this Teak bread boardmade by Madeira. Madeira specializes in crafting the most exotic wood onearth, and creating individual works of art for the kitchen. Translated tomean “wood” in Portuguese, the native language of Brazil where our productsoriginate, Madeira uses only the highest quality raw materials. Our Teak lineof cutting boards originates from one of the largest Teak Plantations in theworld, located in South America. Plantation Teak means it is farmed usingresponsible forestry practices. We use remnants left over from other Teakproducts typically discarded during the manufacturing process. Madeiraproducts almost completely eliminate any potential waste of materials, makingour line of cutting boards “agricultural by-products”. Madeira offersbeautiful, affordable solutions for every kitchen, on every budget.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.