Makita BHX2500CA Commercial Grade 4-Stroke 24.5cc Handheld Blower (CARB Compliant)
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 11 x 16.2 inches
- Item Weight: 9.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12.9 pounds
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Item model number: BHX2500CA
- Powerful and fuel efficient 24.5 cc 4-stroke commercial duty engine
- Meets or exceeds EPA and CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations
- Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation at 67dB(A)
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.8 lbs.)
- Dual stage air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- Soft grip for less vibration, and convenient cruise control lever for reduced operator fatigue
- Long Nozzle (665-95009-00)
- Round End Nozzle (665-95010-00)
- Tool Kit (690-90590-00)
- Fuel efficient 4-stroke engine – up to 60% fuel cost savings
- Quick start – low compression engine for easy starting
- Lightweight (9.8 lbs.) for easy maneuverability
- Improved exhaust emissions are EPA Phase II, CARB Tier III compliant while maintaining power and performance
- 2 years on emissions related parts, 1 year on all other components
Includes 4-Cycle Gas Blower – BHX2500CA-R, Long Nozzle – 665-95009-00, RoundEnd Nozzle – 665-95010-00, Tool Kit – 690-90590-00, Operating Manual Makita’s 24.5 CC Blower combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke motor with thelowest weight in its class for more efficient performance. The BHX2500CA isEPA Phase II CARB III compliant and is a step up from older 2-stroketechnology. View larger BHX2500CA Features _PERFORMANCE_ – Powerful 4-stroke commercial duty engine delivers 145 MPHof maximum air speed _EFFICIENCY_ – Low compression engine for a quick start and improveddesign for easier refueling _CAPACITY_ – Large 17.7 oz. fuel tank for longer run time _VERSATILITY_ – Improved exhaust emissions are EPA Phase II compliantwhile maintaining power _INCLUDES_ – Nozzles and tool kit Tool Specifications Max. air speed 145 MPH Max. air volume 358 cfm Engine Displacement 24.5 cc Fuel Unleaded Gas Fuel Tank Capacity 17.7 fl. oz. Overall Length 14″ Net Weight 9.8 lbs. 24.5 CC Power with Improved Fuel Efficiency The BHX2500CA is powered by a 24.5 CC commercial-duty 4-stroke engine thatrequires no fuel mix, and has a 17.7-ounce fuel tank for longer run time and amaximum air speed of 145 mph. The low compression engine is engineered foreasy starting, with an improved configuration for easier maintenance. TheBHX2500CA is compact with the lowest weight (9.8 pounds) in its class foreasier control. Engineered for Commercial Duty Makita’s cleaner-burning 4-stroke BHX2500CA is engineered for commercial lawnand garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-classblower. The BHX2500CA is just another example of Makita’s commitment toinnovative technology and best-in-class engineering. About Makita’s 4-Stroke Engines Makita’s 4-Stroke engines have been designed to the most demanding globalstandards for efficiency, noise level and emissions. Engineered for betterfuel efficiency and cleaner emissions, they do not require fuel mix and havegreatly reduced emissions over traditional 2-stroke engines. Makita’scommercial 4-Stroke engines are easy to start, run quieter, and are EPA PhaseII, CARB Tier III compliant while maintaining power and performance. About Makita Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools andoffers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edgeinnovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient,yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. islocated in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distributionnetwork located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in ClassEngineering. Warranty Every Makita 4-Stroke Product and Chain Saw is backed by Makita’s 2 yearwarranty on emissions related parts, and 1 year warranty on all othercomponents. What’s in the Box Makita BHX2500CA 24.5 cc 4-Stroke Blower, long nozzle, round end nozzle, andtool kit. See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.