Maverick SEC-2 Henrietta Hen Egg Cooker, White
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7.5 x 8.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Manufacturer: Maverick
- Item model number: SEC-2
- Hen-shaped appliance boils or poaches eggs to order
- Poaching tray holds 4 eggs; cooking rack holds 7 eggs
- Power base with 1 of 3 water levels for soft-, medium-, or hard-boiled eggs
- Piercing pin prevents shells from cracking; dishwasher-safe removable parts
- Measures approximately 7 by 7-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches
With the ability to hard or soft boil up to seven eggs at once, or poach foureggs, this egg cooker will make a sunny addition to your kitchen countertop.Water boils and steams the precise length of time, due to the adjustable waterlevel. Indicator light shows when in use, and Henrietta “chirps” when eggs aredone. Most parts are dishwasher safe for added convenience. Whether you’re making eggs Benedict for brunch or egg-salad sandwiches forschool lunches, or if you just have a big, hungry family eager for breakfast,this cute device boils or poaches eggs to order and “chirps” when the eggs arecooked. Beneath Henrietta the hen’s ample form there’s a poaching tray thatholds four eggs and a cooking rack that holds seven. Tray, rack, and Henriettanest on a power base. Pour water into the base to one of three levels forsoft-, medium-, or hard-boiled eggs; puncture their big ends with the piercingpin in a separate cooking-rack cavity to prevent shells from cracking; plug inthe power base; and steam cooks the eggs. The tray, which requires water atlevel two, rests on the cooking rack if poached eggs are desired. Afterward,all the hard plastic parts except the power base can go in the dishwasher. _–Fred Brack_
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.