McKnight’s Physical Geography: A Landscape Appreciation (11th Edition)
- Hardcover: 688 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 11 edition (January 13, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321820436
- ISBN-13: 978-0321820433
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.1 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
Editorial Reviews About the Author Darrel Hess is professor of geography at City College of San Francisco, where he served as chair of the Earth Sciences department from 1995-2009. He regularly teaches physical geography, economic geography, and human geography. Hess received his B.A. in geography from UC Berkeley and his M.A. in geography from UCLA. Before graduate school he served in the Peace Corps in Korea, and before teaching full-time he worked as a writer, photographer, and audiovisual producer. Hess served as T.A. to Tom McKnight at UCLA. He began working with McKnightand Pearson as author of the text’s Study Guide starting in the Fourth Editionand as author for the Lab Manual starting in the Fifth Edition. He became afull time co-author of the Ninth Edition, and became sole author of the TenthEdition. Hess has contributed to the development of the Geoscience AnimationLibrary and has partnered with many geoscience teachers and writers in thedevelopment of the CA edition. Dennis Tasa has been a renowned illustrator of many bestselling geoscience textbooks since 1978, including the physical geology, Earth science, and meteorology franchises by Tarbuck and Lutgens. He has created illustrations and media for NSF-funded projects, and has worked on various Earth science media, including Pearson’s GEODe.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.