Mediabridge Banana Plugs – Corrosion-Resistant 24K Gold-Plated Connectors – 6 Pair/12 Banana Plugs (Part# SPC-BP2-6 )
Color: 6 Pair
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.4 x 1.4 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Item model number: SPC-BP2-6
- Includes 6 pairs of banana plugs, which are meant for attaching to speaker wire and supplying a high-quality signal path from audio components like a speaker to an audio/video receiver, amplifier or other professional sound application.
- Compatible with bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs, and work with 8-18 AWG speaker wire. Connectors & crimping teeth are coated in corrosion-resistant 24K gold-plating for lasting, for secure fits with clarity, natural sonic accuracy and no distortion. A wider base minimizes shorting for maximum signal transfer, and a 2-piece screw-on design makes for reliable termination/reuse.
- Simply connect existing speaker wires to a banana plug through its bottom piece (step-by-step installation guide included). Self-crimping teeth make for easy one-time installs, and a low profile build only sticks out 1″.
- The heavy-duty plugs are color coded, distinguishing left from right to enable matching polarity. Fast-lock is a great plug-and-play alternative to using bare wire when connecting devices, taking away the hassle of crimping or soldering.
- Each plug has a female banana plug connector on the bottom, allowing you to hook up speakers to a single output.
Color: 6 Pair Mediabridge ULTRA Series Fast-Lock Banana Plugs Attaches to speaker wire, supplying a high-quality signal path from audiocomponents like a speaker to an audio/video receiver, amplifier or other soundapplication. Works with bare wire, spades, other banana plugs & 8-18 AWGspeaker wire. Connectors & crimping teeth are coated in 24K gold-plating forlasting corrosion-resistance. Corrosion-resistance provides secure fits withclarity, natural sonic accuracy & no distortion. A wider base minimizesshorting for maximum signal transfer, & a 2-piece screw-on design makes forreliable termination. ULTRA Series banana plugs are made from premiummaterials for a pro-grade output. Self-crimping teeth make for easy 1-timeinstalls & a low profile build only sticks out 1″. Color coded, distinguishingleft from right to enable matching polarity. Fast-lock is an easy plug-&-playalternative to bare wire setups, taking away the hassle of crimping/soldering. Product Features – Attaches to speaker wire, for a high-quality signal path between audio components – Corrosion-resistant 24K gold-plated connectors & crimping teeth for secure fits & clarity – Wider base for optimal signal transfer & 2 piece screw-on design for reliable termination/reuse – Color coded, distinguishing left/right to enable matching polarity – Self-crimping teeth for 1-time setup Compatibility – Bare wire, spades, other banana plugs & 8-18 AWG speaker wire – Works with audio components like a speaker, audio/video receiver, amplifier & more Installation Connect existing speaker wires to a plug through the bottom (step-by-step userguide included) Notes Unlike tedious bare speaker wire installs, these reusable plugs are designedfor quick connections without fraying, meaning that wire tension effects theplug’s hold
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.