Men’s Wenger 77073 Squadron GMT PVD Watch
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Swiss-Quartz dual-time movement
- Unidirectional rotating bezel measures elapsed time
- Luminous hands and numerals
- Screw-on caseback ensures water-resistancy
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Mission – ready and Swiss – perfect Wenger Squadron GMT PVD – coated Watch.The Squadron Collection… Timepieces dedicated to the Search & Rescuesquadron pilots worldwide, those who are always prepared to assist theunfortunate active outdoorsmen who find themselves off course or in even worsepredicaments. These airmen rely on their timepieces for accurate and legibletime-keeping, dead-reckoning navigation, and a host of other time-keepingfactors… and that’s precisely why the Squadron GMT Watch is a symbol ofSwiss reliability, durability and leading edge design! Rugged brushedstainless steel case and screw-on caseback, with a PVD coating for extraresilience; GMT movement for time zone tracking; Water resistant to 100m(330′); Sapphire crystal; Luminous hands and numerals; Date display, militarytime and second time zone indicator functions; Silicone strap bracelet withdiver’s buckle and safety clasp; Case width: 43 mm (1.7″). Lug width: 22 mm(0.86″). State Style. Order yours today! Men’s Wenger 77073 Squadron GMT PVDWatch
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.