Mkoba Wa Mrina Asali Bag Of The Honey Gatherer Purse White & Black
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Item model number: 203-PNT-WTEBCK
- Each bag is based off a Swahili term that defines a person. The Honey Gatherer is a profession of honey hunting. It is the actual gathering of honey from wild bee colonies and is one of the most ancient human activities. In the history of the product development the Honey Gatherer seemed to grab it’s own personality when final design was completed. Purse: 10 in X 8 in X 3 in [body], 0.7 lbs
- Includes two small internal pockets for a phone, sunglasses and your favorite lip balm
- Kauli, USA employs 10 women from the Kilimanjaro region. On average an assembly specialist working for Kauli, USA earns 2/3 times more than the standard industry sector income. All staff at Kauli, USA receive health insurance for themselves and their family members. Women describe the income as sufficient to support an independent and healthy lifestyle!
- Kauli, USA merges elements of African culture, aesthetics and functionality into meaningful, beautiful, and usable bags that exhibit handcraft skill and the charm of the creators personalities. All bags are made with real leather.
- At Kauli, USA we carefully source some of the most characteristic antique, vintage and contemporary pieces from North, East, South, West and Central Africa in order to build highly limited collections.
Purse: 10 in X 8 in X 3 in [body], .70 lbs (0.32 kg)