Mr. Robot: Season 1
- Actors: Rami Malek, Christian Slater
- Format: Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Widescreen, NTSC
- Language: English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 3
- Rated: NR Not Rated
- Studio: Universal Studios Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: January 12, 2016
Editorial Reviews Enter the “completely captivating” (Jimmy Ryan, Spoiler TV) world of Mr.Robot. Cyber-security engineer by day and vigilante hacker by night, Elliot(Rami Malek, The Pacific) finds himself at a crossroads when the mysteriousleader (Christian Slater, Very Bad Things) of an underground hacker grouprecruits him to destroy the firm he is paid to protect. Compelled by hispersonal beliefs, Elliot struggles to resist the chance to take down themultinational CEOs he believes are running (and ruining) the world. Now, watchall 10 Season One episodes back-to-back and uninterrupted of the psychologicalthriller that critics rave is “damn near perfect” (Jessica Rawden,Cinemablend).
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.