MuHui Colored Pencils, Professional Sketch Set of 72 Colors
Size: Oil Colored Pencils
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 7.4 x 1.1 inches
- Item Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Manufacturer: MuHui
- Item model number: A876-72
- Professional pencils for adults, for children above 3 years of age
- Beautifully crafted with recycled wood, which is environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Set of 72 Assorted Colors – A great gift idea and perfect for encouraging creativity
- I would like to keep one for myself, everyone can enjoy it!
- Purchse with confidence, I bet you’ll love them! if not, no problem, refund you without reason!
Size: Oil Colored Pencils Package Includes: -72x Drawing Pencils (72 colors) MuHui: 1[CE Authenticated] High quality drawing pencils 2 Beautifully crafted with recycled wood 3 High print effect, smooth when using them 4Tin packaging, 2 layer 72 colors 5 Environmentally friendly and non-toxic THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OIL COLORED PENCILS & WATER COLORED PENCILS a, Package -(oil)colored pencils: 72 pencils -water colored pencils: 72 pencils + brush b,Original -Traditional colored pencils vary greatly in quality, but all of them either have an oil or wax-based binder. Wax-based colored pencils are far more common. Colored pencils can be easily layered and mixed directly on the drawingsurface. After multiple layers have been applied, colors can become quitecomplex. Burnishing is the process of building up a heavy application that fills thetooth of the paper, exploiting the oil or waxy binder to produce images thatresemble paintings. To get the most from burnishing, you still need to be aware of the binder ofthe pencil. For example, oil-based pencils react more effectivelyto applyingsolvent (Turpenoid).Wax-based pencils react more effectively to using acolorless blender. -Watercolor pencils Watercolor pencils do not layer in the same manner as colored pencils and theycannot be burnished in the same manner either. Watercolor pencils feature a water-soluble binder that disperses pigment whenwater is added. Color can be added to the surface with the pencil and thenbrushed with water to “activate” the medium. This produces a look that is verysimilar to a watercolor painting. The pencil can also be wetted with a brush or dipped into water before makingmarks on the surface, producing intense color.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.