My Little Seat Travel Highchair – Hudson Stripe
- Ultra portable and machine washable travel high chair
- For babies who can sit unassisted approximately 6 months up to 35 pounds
- 5 point harness including extra reinforced fabric and seams
- Is focused on contemporary, modern and fashionable design
- Everyone gets a seat at the table with my little seat
My Little Seat is the ultimate infant high chair for traveling with baby intow. Whether you are using it every day at home, out for lunch with friends orjet setting around the world this super cute and always trendy seat will makeyour life so much easier and always get you noticed. It folds down to the sizeof a diaper and comes with its very own matching bag. My Little Seat isdesigned with safety in mind and incorporates a 5 point harness along with itsextra reinforced seaming and is safety tested for strength and durability.Your baby will love sitting along with you at the table like everyone else.Sling it over a chair and it sets up in seconds and of course is machinewashable. It is suitable from 6 months and above or when your baby can situnassisted. Everyone gets a seat at the table with My Little Seat.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.