New Balance Men’s M775V2 Running Shoe
Color: Black / Silver
Size: 7 D(M) US
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Origin: Vietnam
- Item model number: M775V2 Run Shoe-M
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Fabric and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Lace-up running shoe featuring no-sew mesh upper with padded collar
- Cush+ midsole
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It’s beentheir mission for more than a century to focus on research and development.It’s why they don’t design products to fit an image. They design them to fit.New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athleteslace them up: to achieve the very best. New Balance, is dedicated to helpingathletes achieve their goals. It’s been their mission for more than a century.It’s why they don’t spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it onresearch and development. It’s why they don’t design products to fit an image.They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes forthe same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.