[New Release] Gift Set of Best Leather Care, Leather Conditioner, Showroom Finish, Furniture, Jackets, Handbags, Auto Seat Upholstery, Boots, Motorcycles, Saddles, Water-resistant & Non-toxic Formula!
- Brand: Queen Bee Leather Care
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x 6.8 inches
- Item model number: V1
- Manufacturer Part Number: LC-1
- Folding: No
- Vehicle Service Type: All Vehicles with Leather Interior
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Date First Available: November 13, 2015
- Rejuvenates & Protects Furniture, Auto Upholstery, Sofa, Handbags, Jackets
- Nourishes & Softens, Restores Showroom Finish & Vibrancy
- Fast 30 to 60 Minute Maximum Absorbtion and Dry Time
- Non-Greasy, Non-Milky, Eco-Friendly & Non-Toxic
- Exclusive Bonus: Double-Sided Terry Cloth & Foam Applicator Pad
Queen Bee Leather Care Conditioner treatment provides a safe and non-greasyshowroom finish which is suitable for leather furniture such as sofas, loveseats, bar stools & chairs, as well as leather apparel, boots, shoes, jackets,luggage, auto interiors and boats. For Long Term Showroom Finish Results,monthly to quarterly use of this premium leather conditioner will restore thenatural look and feel of the leather and leave a rich leather fragrance.Please be sure to test a small area first, as this product could darkenlighter colored leather products. Do not use on suede. Directions For Use:Clean leather surface with a damp cloth and a mild solution of soap and warmwater or use a leather cleaner. For optimal results, clean with Queen Bee’sPremium Leather Cleaner.Apply a thin coat of Queen Bee Leather Conditionerusing a microfiber cloth, terrycloth or applicator pad. Massage conditionerinto the leather surface using small circular motions for best results. Applyadditional conditioner as needed over all leather surfaces. Let conditionersit for 30 to60 minutes and buff excess dry with a clean cloth. Old or Dryleather surfaces may require additional coats. Use on a monthly to quarterlybasis to maintain the showroom look and feel to your leather. Check yourleather manufacturers labels for additional instructions. Keep out of reach ofchildren and pets.