- Part Number: 846491
- Item Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.2 x 2.1 inches
- Style: Y stand
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Date First Available: May 11, 2016
- Quick: The soldering tip can be heated up quickly with the high power of 60 watts. It only need about 2 minutes.
- Adjustable: The heating temperature can be adjusted between the range of 200~450.
- InterchangeableoThere are 6 pieces of soldering tips which can be used on various objects.
- Comfortable: The soft grip handle is comfortable to use so that it can release your fatigue for long time work.
- Portable: It is convenient to carry these tools with you by picking up them into the case.
Specifications: Work voltage: 110V Power: 60W Temp range: 200~450,¡¦ Tips model: 900M series Case material: Plastic Stand: Steel Solder sucker: Plastic and aluminum alloy Solder wire: 60%Sn-40%Pb-2.0%Flux-1mm dia.- 0.71 oz How to solder: 1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it’s necessary to keep thetip clean, which should be coated with solder 2. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads,and keep the weldment heated evenly 3. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to thejoint, the solder will melt and flow freely 4. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough 5. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45 ,¡£ and poweroff . The soldering iron heats up fast, please select a suitable temperature as needed. Working for long hours and high temperature may shorten its life, so please power off and cool it if necessary. It is a good habit to wash your hands after welding operation. Package included: 1 x Tool carry case 1 x Adjustable temperature soldering iron (60W 110V) 1 x Solder wire (60%Sn-40%Pb-2.0%Flux-1mm dia.-0.71 oz) 1 x Y stand 1 x Solder sucker 5 x Extra soldering iron tips (Total 6 Pieces) Attention: Please do not hang the soldering tips and place the tips down when heating, otherwise there is the risk of burning dissolved iron plastic handle.