NIBCO 4701 Series CPVC Pipe Fitting, Coupling, 1/2″ Slip
Number of Items: 1
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.3 x 1.4 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: T00030D
- Coupling for connecting two pipes with the same diameter in a straight run
- Slip openings for connecting to male unthreaded pipes or fitting
- CPVC for better ductility and resistance to high pressures and temperatures than PVC
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Meets specifications ASTM D2846 for quality assurance
Size: 1/2″ | Number of Items: 1 The NIBCO 4701 coupling pipe fitting is made of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride(CPVC) and has slip connections. This coupling fitting connects two pipesgoing in the same direction with the same diameter to extend a straight run.It has female slip openings for sliding over the ends of male unthreadedpipes. The slip ends connect to pipes with a smooth bore for enhanced flow.This fitting is made of high performance chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC)(FlowGuard Gold) for better ductility and resistance to higher pressures andtemperatures than PVC, making it suitable for both hot and cold water pressuredistribution systems in residential and commercial applications. CPVC can beconnected to other materials such as steel or copper using transitionfittings. This fitting provides superior flow to metal because of its smoothinterior finish, which reduces friction and inhibits buildup of materials.This fitting meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) D2846specifications for quality assurance. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controllingflow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Whenpurchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affectmaterial type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are availablethreaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipewall thickness). NIBCO manufactures flow-control products for construction, industrial, fireprotection, and irrigation applications. The company, founded in 1904, isheadquartered in Elkhart, IN, and meets International Organization forStandardization (ISO) 9001 standards for quality assurance.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.