Nu Finish Scratch Doctor
- Brand: Nu Finish
- Item Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.8 x 6.5 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: NFS-05
- Manufacturer Part Number: NFS05
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Date First Available: July 26, 2005
- Rated #1 surface scratch remover by independent laboratory testing versus other leading car scratch removers
- Unlike other scratch removers, Nu Finish Scratch Doctor won’t leave behind more scratches than it removes
- Great for removing paint scrapes, scuffs, haze, and swirl marks
- Use on fiberglass boats, motorcycles, and airplanes, or chrome household appliances
- Reduces the appearance of deep scratches and comes in a convenient inverted 6.5 oz. bottle
Nu Finish Scratch Doctor Nu Finish Scratch Doctor Clear Coat Scratch Remover is the best way tomaintain your vehicle’s new car exterior by filling in and smoothing overscratches to its outer clear coat paint job. Rated the 1 surface scratchremover by independent laboratory testing versus other leading car scratchremovers, the Nu Finish Scratch Doctor product uses unique micro technologythat instantly hides scrapes, scuffs, haze, and swirl marks all the while notfurther scratching clear coats like many competing products do. It is alsogreat for reducing the appearance of deeper scratches and can be used on avariety of non-auto products like fiberglass boats, motorcycles, andairplanes, or chrome household appliances. Safely remove scrapes, scuffs, haze, and swirl marks from your clear coatfinishes. View larger Revitalizes Your Vehicle’s Clear Coat Finish Modern vehicles come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors, but onecommonality most share is an outer coating to their paint job known as a clearcoat. A clear coat is an outer finish without pigment that is designed toshield the inner pigmented coat of paint from scratches, chips and the like.They are often described as being maintenance-free, but the truth is that theyare easily damaged by everyday wear and exposure resulting in scratches,scuffs, haze and swirl marks. Some scratch removal products do not take intoconsideration the relative fragility of clear coat finishes and as such causemore damage than they cover up. The good news is that you can now safely wipeaway the majority of these damages to your vehicle’s outer coat with Nu FinishScratch Doctor Clear Coat Scratch Remover. Unlike other scratch removal products on the market made for general scratchrepair, Nu Finish Scratch Doctor utilizes advanced micro technologyspecifically designed for clear coat finishes. Formulated from smallerparticles, the Scratch Doctor solution creates less friction against clearcoats and so does not do the damage that other products do as it is rubbedover damaged areas. Instead, seconds after it is applied it fills the tinyscratches in the clear coat finishes, and when rubbed in creates a new,consistent film over those areas, removing the appearance of scratches. Inaddition to the tiny scratches commonly seen in clear coats, Nu Finish ScratchDoctor also dramatically reduces the appearance of deep scratches that you mayhave. Independent laboratory tests have proven this product is the mosteffective of the leading scratch removers. See why for yourself and pick upyour own bottle of Nu Finish Scratch Doctor Clear Coat Scratch Remover. Key Features Rated 1 surface scratch remover by independent laboratory testing versus other leading car scratch removers Easy to use and guaranteed Unlike other scratch removers, Nu Finish Scratch Doctor won’t leave behind more scratches than it removes Great for removing paint scrapes, scuffs, haze, and swirl marks Use on fiberglass boats, motorcycles, and airplanes, or chrome household appliances Reduces the appearance of deep scratches Convenient inverted 6.5 oz. bottle 30-Day Money Back Guarantee The manufacturer of Nu Finish Scratch Doctor Clear Coat Scratch Remover (theReed-Union Corporation) maintainss a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee fortheir product. Once applied, it is guaranteed to outperform any other surfacescratch remover, regardless of price. If you are not satisfied, return theunused portion within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. What’s in the Box 1 – 6.5 oz bottle of Nu Finish Scratch Doctor Clear Coat Scratch Remover. About Nu Finish Nu Finish is manufactured by the Reed-Union Corporation. Reed-Union has been aleader in the manufacture of high quality chemical coatings since 1929 andalong with Nu Finish has been the driving force behind several important andrecognized products, such as Nu Enamel and Nu Vinyl. Today, Reed-Union remainscommitted to producing high quality, easy to apply and long-lasting car careproducts for loyal customers in the United States and throughout the world.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.