Oregon Fruit Boysenberries in Syrup, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 8)
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- No High Fructose corn syrup, Non GMO, Gluten Free
- Vine-ripened Boysenberries in Light syrup; all-natural
- Grown in the Willamette Valley of Northwestern Oregon
- Use for pies, cakes, cobblers, ice-cream topping, smoothies, muffins
Flavor: Boysenberries Oregon Fruit Products is a third-generation, family-owned and operated companynestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley in Oregon. The mild, wet weatherproduces some of the most delicious fruits that you will find anywhere in theworld. Our fruits are vine ripened (never packed green) which makes them moredelicate for us to handle, but we feel the flavor is worth it. We’re a smallcompany and specialty fruit is our “specialty” – it’s all we pack.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.