Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE Lens
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.7 x 3.8 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Item model number: 21277
- Short minimum focusing distance of 0.95m. PENTAX’s first K-mount with electromagnetic diaphragm control. system for a quiet sound operation during movie recording
- Rear focus system and PLM (pulse motor), direct drive lead screw system for quite zoom. a High-speed AF. Compact telephoto zoom lens thanks to its collapsible structure
- Weather-resistant construction ED lens elements for brilliant sharpness and saturated colors
- HD coating to optimize light transmittance and minimize reflection Quick-Shift Focus System to instantly change the AF mode to MF by twisting. the focus ring
- SP (Super Protect) Coating applied to the front surface of the lens to effectively repel water and grease Rounded diaphragm to produce a beautiful bokeh
With the adoption of a rear-focus system, the focusing lens is 93.6 percentlighter than the previous version. By driving this focusing lens using apulse motor (PLM), which is directly linked to a lead screw, this zoom lensoperates faster – approximately 8.3 times at its wide-angle end andapproximately 1.7 times at its telephoto end -and quieter than the existingmodel. When mounted on the new PENTAX K-70 digital SLR camera body (scheduledto be launched in June, 2016), it assures smoother, faster AF operation withdimly lit subjects, thanks to an improved AF algorithm that exchanges AF databetween the camera body and the lens with greater precision. Operability ofits power-assisted focus system during manual-focus operation has also beenimproved. Since its distance ring is designed to accurately detect the angleof rotation and swiftly react to a change of angle, this zoom lens can shiftits focusing lens smoothly in response to distance ring operation.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.