Pond Armor SKU-BLACK-QT-R Non Toxic Pond Shield Epoxy Paint, 1.5-Quart, Black
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Pond Armor
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: SKU-BLACK-QT-R
- Water proof formula suitable for use in a wide range of climatic environments from hot to freeze/thaw conditions
- Specifically designed for underwater use and to be non toxic and fish and plant safe
- Self priming formula allows for reliable adhesion for a finished surface that is easy to maintain
- Can be put into service in as little as 24 hours
- Can be applied to any constructed surface made of wood metal or stone as well as most plastics and other coatings
Pond Shield is a non-toxic epoxy liner, made in the U.S.A designed for thepond and water feature industry. It is used to construct water features orponds with a more designer, formal or natural look than rubber liners. UsingPond Shield epoxy means no more unsightly folds or creases. In addition,unlike rubber liners, there are eight Standard colors available – Black,Clear, Competition Blue, Sky Blue, White, Gray, Tan and Forest Green andDesigner Accent Colors are available in three colors – Gold, Copper andSilver. Pond Shield is used for waterproofing structured surfaces found inwater features such as Koi ponds, pools, fountains, aquariums, salt watertanks, hydroponics, streams, waterfalls, reflecting pools, mini lakes, holdingtanks, etc. Easily applied and easy to maintain, for most applications, asingle coat application is all that is needed for proper coverage. Inaddition, your pond will be virtually maintenance free with a surface thatalgae can be easily wiped off of and is safe for fish and plants. Pond Shieldoffers both strength and flexibility in a coating, strength and flexibilitythat is tested from -78 Degree F to 140 Degree F. Pond Shield is an epoxy pondliner that has been specifically designed to bond to porous or abradedmaterials such as concrete, wood, stone, most metals (treated and non-treated), brick, most ridged plastics, tile and many more. With a tensile bondstrength stronger than the internal strength of the concrete, your single coatof Pond Shield epoxy will stick to what you apply it to. Over time, hairlinecracks can form in concrete, mortar or grout joints. Being flexible, PondShield resists mimic cracking and provides the best protection possible in acoating.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.