Portable A3 5MP USB Document Camera Scanner Digital Video Visual Presenter
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 7.1 x 6.6 inches
- Item Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- The document Camera is featured with a 5.0 MP CMOS sensor, captures and displays real-time images. It can capture and display A3 size documents. With a USB cable connect with computer, the document camera can store the captured images to computer
- Resolution: 2592*1944,Max capture size: A3
- USB portable design make your captures quick and effortless
- Built-in LED light, automatic resolution and exposure, and a suite of other smart features
- Great teaching, office tools. Use as a document camera for lessons, presentations and training to show live images of documents, flyers, brochures, solid objects etc.
Picture format: JPG,TIFF,PNG,BMP Video format: AVI Doc output format: PDF,WORD,JPG,TXT,ect Light compensation: built-in LED light Hardware support all type computer Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP,Vista, win7,win8,win10system Softare not support Mac OS. Interface: USB2.0 and USB powered Certifications:FCC,CE,RHOS. Base: Rubber painting Body material: Aluminum Package Includes 1 X High Speed A3 5MP Document Camera Scanner Digital Video Visual Presenter 1 X USB Cable 1 X Manual 1 X CD-ROM software 1 X Positioning mat
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.