PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Orbital Jig Saw
- Part Number: PCE345
- Item Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 3.2 x 8.5 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: PCE345
- Power Source: corded-electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Handles: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 3 year limited warranty
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Date First Available: October 24, 2014
- 7 position speed dial integrated in the trigger
- 6 amp motor for more power
- 4 orbital settings for a variety of materials
- Lock-on button for prolonged use
- Tool free blade change
The PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6 amp Orbital Jig Saw is designed with a 7 positionspeed dial (0-3200 rpm) integrated into the trigger which provides multiplespeed settings for optimal cutting results. The 6 Amp motor delivers morepower in demanding applications, and the 4 orbital settings provide bestcutting performance in a variety of materials. It offers a lock-on button thatprovides easier control during prolonged use, and help to diminish userfatique, along with an oversized front and handle overmold that providegreater control and comfort during use. This jig saw also offers tool-freeblade change to make blade replacements fast and easy and minimize down time.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.