Presto Self Rising Cake Flour, 32-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
- Shipping Weight: 12.9 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- UPC: 047900427421
- Item model number: 1004790042742
- Presto Cake Flour is very popular in New York where it is used to make many delicious sweets including apple fritters and doughnuts.
Presto Self-Rising Cake Flour – a favorite since 1902. For Breakfast – Dinner- Dessert, Quick and Easy. Presto has something for every meal or occasion.Presto Self-Rising Cake Flour has been used by bakers, chefs and homemakersfor everything from breads and biscuits to batter for frying. Presto cakeflour is made from a special grade of soft winter wheat chosen for its tendergluten that produces light, evenly textured cakes and baked goods. The bakingpowder in Presto Cake Flour is made especially to suit the flour and risesevenly throughout the dough. Because you always get the right proportion offlour, baking powder and salt, the need for measuring and blending iseliminated. Use your favorite regular cake flour recipe and substitute withPresto Cake Flour, omitting baking powder and salt. Features include: Presto Cake Flour is very popular in New York where it is used to make manydelicious sweets including apple fritters and doughnuts.