Professional Quality Stainless Steel Precision 3pcs Tweezers Set. Perfect for shaping eyebrows and removing facial and body hair. Includes Pink PU leather Case and Deluxe branded Pouch
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 0.1 x 0.4 inches ; 0.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- UPC: 746827380986
- TOP QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL- Acid-proof, Sterilisable, Rustproof.
- EASY TO USE – Unique design to achieve the balanced and stable use with better elasticity and tight mouth helps. Can also be used for general Beauty purposes. SLANTED, STRAIGHT POINTED TIPS with reasonable length for easy use. Tweezers comfortably remove unwanted facial, eyebrow and body hair without any pain. EACH SET packed with bonus high quality Case and beautiful Gift Box, easy for storage, travel and perfect for gift giving. Makes a perfect Birthday gift
- 1 YEAR GUARANTEE – If anything goes wrong with your Tweezers, just let us know and we will give you a refund, no questions asked. Professional quality products for Professional Results
- INCLUDES A FREE INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL AND TOOLS DESCRIPTION, USEFUL TIPS AND BONUS will receive via email.
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR PROFESSIONAL QUALITY RESULTS! Express Beauty Boutique 3pcs Tweezers Set is the best solution Try these Pro Beauty Tips to score perfect eyebrow arches: 1. Choose the Right Tweezers. 2. Tweeze after Your Shower: Warm water opens the follicles and softens hairs, helping them slip out more easily. 3. Ease the Plucking Pain: If plucking is too painful dab on a numbing gel before you tweeze . 4. Ditch Your Magnifying Mirror: This tool can make it look like there’s more hair to remove than there really is, which can lead to over plucking. 5. Know Your Arch Limits: Hold a pencil for guidance. Your brows should begin directly above your tear duct, peak in line with the outer side of your iris, and end at a point that falls 45 degrees from the outer corner of your eye. 6. Create Your Shape: Once you have determined how your brows should curve, outline your ideal arch using a soft, creamy brow pencil, then remove only the hairs that fall above or below your self-made stencil. 7. Reduce Redness: Immediately after tweezing, gently pat on an over-the-counter cortisone cream like to minimize any resulting inflammation. 8. Brush Up: Style your arches with a brow brush or a clear, brow-gel wand. 9. Fill in the Blanks: Color in sparse spots with a pencil or a powder. Brunettes should opt for a shade or two lighter than their hair color. Lighter blondes can go for golden shades, while darker blondes call for a taupe tone. Redheads reach for a warm, brown hue. 10. Grow Them In: Over plucked? Refrain from tweezing for at least three weeks so you can see the natural growth pattern and shape. 11. Bonus Eyebrow Shaping Tip: Get the Tint. Package included: Set of 3 Slanted, Straight & Pointed Tweezers Deluxe Pouch Instructions