PureLife Filter 1 W10295370A, W10295370 Refrigerator Water Ice Premium Replacement Filter for Whirlpool EDR1RXD1 Kenmore 46-9930 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Part Number: W10295370, W10295370A
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 2 x 1.4 inches
- Item model number: EDR1RXD1
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Date First Available: July 22, 2016
- NSF CERTIFIED: Filter 1 W10295370A
- EFFECTIVELY REDUCING 24 CONTAMINATS:Including waterborne parasites, lead,rust and pesticides . Does not remove beneficial minerals
- EASY INSTALLATION : No special tools required. Compatible with Whirlpool/Maytag/KitchenAid/Jenn-Air/Amana fridges and ice makers . Just insert water line into built-in plugs eliminating the risk of leaks.
- FILTER TYPE : Activated Carbon Block Life: 6 months or 200 gallons for optimal performance
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. GREAT BUY FOR YOU OR THOSE YOU LOVE. Click the “ADD TO CART” button to Buy NOW! We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you aren’t happy with this product for ANY reason, we’ll give you a Full Refund!
Common Elements Removed with PureLife Water Filter 1 -Arsenic: Tap water cancontain dangerous levels of arsenic, a powerful carcinogenic, that has beenlinked to an increased risk of the development of several types of cancer.-Aluminum: Municipal water that is unfiltered can lead to an increasedconsumption of aluminum, a metal that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease,hyperactivity, learning disabilities in children, skin problems, liver diseaseand more. -Disinfection Byproducts (DBPs): DBPs are harmful elements thatresult from disinfecting water with chlorine, a powerful carcinogenic.-Fluoride: While fluoride is commonly associated with improving oral health,it can actually cause a wide range of health problems such as a weakenedimmune system and cellular damage that accelerat What about Bottled Water? Youmay be surprised to learn that 40% of bottled water is bottled tap water! Inaddition to this commonly unknown fact,. The plastic bottles themselves arecreated with a chemical called bisphenol A or BPA, a synthetic hormonedisruptor that has been connected to many health problems: -Prostate andbreast cancer -Risk of obesity -Early puberty in both genders For optimalperformance replace PureLife Filter 1 every 6 months.