Purina Beggin’ Strips Dog Treats
Flavor Name: Thick Cut Hickory
Size: 25-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 1
Brand: Purina Beggin’
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 15 inches ; 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: 38100144751-P
- One (1) 25-ounce pouch of Purina Beggin’ Strips Thick Cut Hickory Flavor brand dog treat
- More Beggin’ means more eye-popping, hair-raising, spine-tingling, thicktacular fun!
- Each thick cut strip is made with real bacon.
- Packed with the slow-cooked taste of hickory smoke flavor.
- Feed only as a treat to your adult dog, even though he thinks the two major food groups are covered. (See back panel for feeding instructions.)
- Because Bacon! Proudly produced in Clinton, IA and Dunkirk, NY.
Flavor Name: Thick Cut Hickory | Size: 25-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 1 Why do dogs go crazy for Beggin’ Strips Thick Cut? The phenomenon can best beexplained using dog logic. Dogs love the taste of bacon–that’s why they loveBeggin’ Strips. (Stay with me…) SO, if bacon flavor is good, then thicker,bigger, bolder bacony flavor is even better. It’s pretty simple. Now, let yourdog sink his teeth into some! More Beggin’ means more eye-popping, hair-raising, spine-tingling, thicktacular fun! And do I smell HICKORY?? Be still,my wagging tail! Ingredients Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Water, Glycerin, Ground YellowCorn, Sugar, Soybean Meal, Bacon (Preserved with Sodium Nitrite), Salt, BaconFat (Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid), Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (aPreservative), Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Calcium Propionate (aPreservative), Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Added Color. C-4012. Directions Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. If treats are given,the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensuretreat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Break into small pieces foradult small/toy breed dogs. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarianregularly. Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and isnot intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 1 treat for each 15 pounds of bodyweight daily, not to exceed 5 treats per day. The caloric intake from treatsshould not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. Store in acool, dry place. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (Min)…15.0%, Crude Fat (Min)…3.5%, Crude Fiber (Max)…3.5%,Moisture (Max)…27.0%.