PYLE PLMRA420 4-Channel 1,000-Watt Waterproof Marine Bridgeable MOSFET Amplifier
Product Packaging: Standard PackagingBrand: Pyle
- Item Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 13.2 x 4.5 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: PLMRA420
- Warranty: ONE YEAR
- Weight: 2.56 Ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
- Date First Available: September 14, 2004
- Dual Variable High/low Electronic Crossover & Bass Boost
- Power On Led Indicator
- Led Protection Indicator
- Waterproof four-channel, bridgeable MOSFET power amplifier with 4 x 250 Watts maximum output
- Variable high- and low-pass filters with crossover mode selector
- High-level MOLEX and gold-plated low-level RCA inputs with adjustable input level
- Overload, Short Circuit, and Thermal protection with LED indicator
- Variable bass boost of up to 18dB at 60Hz
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging This Pyle Hydra amp will power your speakers on the dock, in your boat, or bythe pool – it’s completely waterproof. This 4-channel, 1000-watt bridgeablemarine amp takes both high and low level inputs, so it’s compatible with avariety of head units and sources. Use in stereo, or double the power bybridging inputs. Comes with variable electronic crossover network, variablebass boost, and variable gain control for total control over your sound. BlueLED level display lets you keep an eye on your signal. For protection, counton the thermal, overload, and short circuit protection. Runs on 12 volts DC. This Pyle Hydra amp will power your speakers on the dock, in your boat, or bythe pool–it’s completely waterproof. This four-channel, 1000-watt bridgeablemarine amp takes both high- and low-level inputs, so it’s compatible with avariety of head units and sources. Use in stereo, or double the power bybridging inputs. Comes with variable electronic crossover network, variablebass boost, and variable gain control for total control over your sound. Ablue LED level display lets you keep an eye on your signal, and forprotection, you can count on the thermal, overload, and short circuitprotection. Runs on 12 volts DC. Power your speakers on the dock, in your boat, or by the pool. Click here fora larger image View a feature diagram. Click here for a larger image Input Options The PLMRA420 features gold-plated low-level RCA inputs for sources that useRCA-type connectors. If your marine receiver lacks RCA output jacks, you canconnect speaker output leads to the high-level MOLEX inputs. Input Level Control Adjust the line level input for the least amount of distortion to match yoursource unit. Bass Boost Add a little low-end boost with selectable bass boost of up to approximately18dB at 60Hz. High- and Low-Pass Filters Optimize the output to match your speakers exactly, using the variable high-pass and low-pass frequency controls. Crossover Mode Selector Route the output of the low-pass or high-pass filters or the full signal tothe internal power amplifier, or the full range if preferred. Protection Protect the amp and your vehicle’s electrical system from short circuitconditions with built-in fuse protection, along with overload, thermal andshort circuit protection. LED lights indicate if the amp has gone into aprotection mode. Finally, an anti-thump turn-on feature protects your speakersduring power-up. Pyle PLMRA420 Select Specifications Power Rating: 250 Watts x 4 Maximum Output at 4 ohms 35 Watts x 4 RMS at 4 ohms 50 Watts x 4 RMS at 2 ohms T.H.D: < 0.04% S/N Ratio: > 95dB Power Supply Voltage: 14.4V DC Neg. Ground (10.5-16V) Frequency Response: 15 Hz-30 KHz Input Impedance: Low Level: 10K Ohms High Level: 100 Ohms Input Sensitivity: Low Level: 250mV High Level: 2.5V Dimensions: 10.9 x 2.7 x 12 Inches (L x W x H) What’s in the Box Pyle PLMRA420 Amplifier, Mounting Hardware, User’s Manual
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.