Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 31.5W Dual USB Wall Charger PowerPort 2 with Quick Charge 3.0 for Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Edge Plus, Note 4/5, LG G4/G5, HTC One M8/M9/A9, Nexus 6, iPhone, iPad and More
- Product Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Item model number: AK-A2024111
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: Uses Qualcomm’s latest USB charging technology. Up to 4x faster than standard chargers, capable of charging compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes.
- Supreme Compatibility: Backwards compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology. Can also provide high-speed charging for non-Quick Charge devices via the PowerIQ port.
- Travel Ready: A foldable plug, compact size and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240 V) make it the ideal travel companion.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 2 with Quick Charge 3.0, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
PowerPort 2 with Quick Charge 3.0 The Ultra-High-Speed 2-Port USB Charger From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology 10 million+ happy users and counting Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Charges compatible devices up to 80% in 35 minutes. Safety First Anker-exclusive technology provides surge protection, temperature control andmore advanced safety features to keep you and your devices safe. High Efficiency Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the U.S. Dept. ofEnergy. Travel Ready A foldable plug, compact size and international voltage compatibility (AC100-240 V) make it the ideal travel companion. Quick Charge Devices Include Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Edge Plus Galaxy Note 5 / 4 / Edge LG G4 / G5 LG G Flex2 Nexus 6 HTC One M8 / M9 Droid Turbo Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact / Z4 Tablet and many more (consult your device’s technical specs to confirm compatibility) For Optimal Use – Use your original cable, or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).