RC Hands Free Toothpaste Dispenser Automatic Toothpaste Squeezer and Toothbrush Holder Set for 5 Brushes (White)
Color: Toothpaste Dispenser, White
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.3 x 2.8 inches
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Calans
- Item model number: RCCJ00042B
- RC automatic toothpaste dispenser delivers a nice amount of toothpaste with no waste and mess. Vacuum technology Pump out last drop of toothpaste. Stay economical!
- RC organized toothbrush holder could hold up to 5 brushes, keeping the toothbrush from air pollution and won’t get moldy. Pump and trigger could be take out to rinse. Stay hygienic!
- Durable plastic for long-term use, great for both adult and children. Suction structure without battery required. Stay eco-friendly!
- RC hands free toothpaste dispenser is easy to install. Peel off the stick paper and mount it onto wall or mirror. Remove the front cover, and screw the toothpaste tube in the pump tightly. (Please install the toothpaste after the dispenser is mounted for 24 hours.)
- Wonderful bathroom accessories to stay away clutter and bacteria! Cool lifestyle trend encourages you to live better! Children will absolutely love the fun!
Color: Toothpaste Dispenser, White Operation Instruction: 1.Peel off the stick paper and mounted it onto wall, mirror or other cleanedsmooth surface. (Please install the toothpaste after the dispenser has been mounted for 24hours.) 2.Take off the top cover then load toothpaste tube into the pump and make sureit is installed well without wobble. (You could also take out the whole pump out to screw in the tube, then justslide the whole pump and tube back into the holder). 3.Lining with the back cover and put back the front cover. 4.Place the toothbrush in the trigger position and push backward for niceamount of toothpaste. Package Includes 1 x Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser 1 x Free Brush Holder Set Own this dispenser, much more convenience your family shall enjoy! Q&A What action to take if the toothpaste doesn’t come out? Please make sure the toothpaste is installed tightly without wobble. Or youcould try to re-install the toothpaste tube and push the trigger to empty theair first. How to make sure the tape could hold the dispenser to the wall well? Please install the toothpaste after the dispenser has been mounted for 24hours. How to squeeze out a nice amount of toothpaste? Adjust the amount according to toothbrush’s pressing depth. How to clean it after it is mounted on the wall? Please take off the front cover, pump and trigger to rinse or put them in hotwater for 2 hrs. Then use a wet cloth to wipe inside the back cover.