- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.2 x 2.9 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Manufacturer: Calans Company
- Item model number: 5852806
- RC automatic toothpaste dispenser delivers a nice amount of toothpaste with no waste and mess. Vacuum technology Pump out last drop of toothpaste. Stay economical! (Pls hold your brush on the trigger for a couple of seconds and release slowly so the paste finishes dispensing on your brush and not all over the system.)
- RC organized toothbrush holder could hold up to 5 brushes, keeping the toothbrush from air pollution and won’t get moldy. Pump and trigger could be take out to rinse. Stay hygienic!
- Durable plastic for long-term use, great for both adult and children. Suction structure without battery required. Stay eco-friendly!
- RC hands free toothpaste dispenser is easy to install. Peel off the stick paper and mount it onto wall or mirror. Remove the front cover, and screw the toothpaste tube in the pump tightly. (Please install the toothpaste after the dispenser is mounted for 24 hours.)
- Wonderful bathroom accessories to stay away clutter and bacteria! Cool lifestyle trend encourages you to live better! Children will absolutely love the fun!
Operation Instruction: 1.Peel off the stick paper and mounted it onto wall,mirror or other cleaned smooth surface. (Please install the toothpaste afterthe dispenser has been mounted for 24 hours.) 2.Take off the top cover thenload toothpaste tube into the pump and make sure it is installed well withoutwobble. (You could also take out the whole pump out to screw in the tube, thenjust slide the whole pump and tube back into the holder). 3.Lining with theback cover and put back the front cover. 4.Place the toothbrush in the triggerposition and push backward for nice amount of toothpaste. Package Includes 1 xAutomatic Toothpaste Dispenser 1 x Free Brush Holder Set Own this dispenser,much more convenience your family shall enjoy! Q&A; What action to take if thetoothpaste doesnt come out? Please make sure the toothpaste is installedtightly without wobble. Or you could try to re-install the toothpaste tube andpush the trigger 5-6 times to empty the air first. How to make sure the tapecould hold the dispenser to the wall well? Please install the toothpaste afterthe dispenser has been mounted for 24 hours. How to squeeze out a nice amountof toothpaste? Adjust the amount according to toothbrushs pressing depth. Howto clean it after it is mounted on the wall? Please take off the front cover,pump and trigger to rinse or put them in hot water for 2 hrs. Then use a wetcloth to wipe inside the back cover.