Real Techniques Core Collection Set
Size: Glossy Exclusive Paper
Brand: Real Techniques
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 1.7 inches ; 0.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- UPC: 754610844270 798813768452 796845500972 072671062182 724872499013 079625100396 885474562250 074994327566 890665214764 798813054418 736950453534 709102094800 784179480961 712395540992 796657312046 793379224909 801883679518 885241707938 539038883823 885493830262 885464839959 079625014037 885223211996 798813432827 798627741078 885705910201 801152007882 883100209234 604753042524 797770862388 699107483191 698798641828 604100581928 802380958403 784190832800 796657301323
- Item model number: RLT-1403
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Hand cut hair design allows for even and streak free application of makeup
- Synthetic taklon bristles are non-porous and do not trap or absorb product, bacteria and dead skin cells
- Bristles are less prone to breakage or damage as well as keep clean and maintain
- Uniquely shaped and color coded aluminum ferrules
- Includes Detailer Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Buffing Brush, Contour Brush, and panoramic 2-in-1 brush case/stand
Size: Glossy Exclusive Paper About the brushes View larger The Core Collection Set Brushes View larger real Techniques Core Collection Set About the Brushes Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever. Synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you’ll find in other brushes. Since our bristles are synthetic, it’s 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro. Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish. The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer. Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look. About the Core Collection Set Detailer Brush – Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or usewith lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition. Pointed Foundation Brush – Use with liquid foundation to build customcoverage. Buffing Brush – Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineralfoundation. Contour Brush – Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer,soft-focus finish. 2-in-1 Panoramic Case – Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes on your counteror on the go. Brush Care Tips We always love sharing our tips on proper brush care, since clean brushescreate the best makeup results. We suggest using a brush cleanser to wash themevery week if used daily. Here are some step-by-step instructions: Wet thebrush with warm water, being careful not to fully immerse the base of thebristles. Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser (or any mild cleanser likebaby shampoo) in the palm of your hand. Swirl the bristles in the cleanser ina circular motion until the brush is fully lathered. Rinse the bristles,squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess water. Repeat until thewater runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush. Reshape thebristles to their original form and lay the brush down on a flat surface todry. You can also gently brush bristles on paper towel to remove buildup. (Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.) Makeup Artist Sam Chapman View larger About Sam Samantha Chapman lives outside London, England and is a mother of two. She isin high demand as a makeup artist and is a top-rated YouTube beauty guru with170 million hits and counting. The press acknowledges her as an expert in herfield; she is frequently quoted and regularly appears in national and regionalpress. Sam’s makeup artistry has appeared in publications including Harper’s,Tatler, Brides, Elle, and Cosmo. In the last 15 years, she has worked with topphotographers including Nick Knight and Lord Snowdon. Sam also works withcelebrities including Sir Paul McCartney, Peaches Geldof, Ashley Tisdale,Charlotte Church, and more. Sam is in constant demand by private clients andstudents seeking training in her Pixiwoo beauty bootcamps.