RespiKit – Respiratory & CPAP Equipment Cleaning Kit by MVAP
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
- UPC: 796433336518
- RespiKit is a liquid cleaning system; best used for weekly equipment maintenance
- Recommended by physicians and respiratory therapists
- Used for CPAP masks, nebulizers, cannulas, nebulizers & other respiratory devices
- The kit contains one of the following: 8-oz bottle of RespiClean; 1-oz bottle of RespiClean; 16-oz bottle of RespiSoak; Measuring cup; Soaking container with lid & Instruction sheet
RespiKit by MVAP Medical Supplies is a complete cleaning kit that contains thebasic liquid cleaning solutions you need to clean and disinfect your CPAPequipment. If you are undergoing respiratory therapy, you should never bewithout RespiKit. The RespiKit includes two spray bottles (8 oz and 1 oz) ofRespiClean, an effective CPAP equipment cleaner and deodorizer. The 1-ozbottle is handy when you are out on the road and don’t want to bring alonglarge bottles of cleaner just to clean your equipment. The kit also comes witha 16-oz bottle of RespiSoak. A trusted cleaning solution, RespiSoak is perfectfor deep cleaning your equipment. Using 4 oz of RespiSoak per soaking regimenwill give you enough cleaning solution for a month. Other items included inthe kit are a soaking container with lid, a measuring cup, and a set ofinstructions that will help you properly use your kit. For effective andbacteria-free maintenance, use the soaking container with lid. Soaking yourequipment in the sink is risky because bacteria may contaminate yourequipment. With the RespiKit soaking container, which is specially designedfor respiratory equipment cleaning, you lessen the risk of exposing youraccessories to harmful pathogens and bacteria. Following the correct cleaningprocedure from the instruction sheet and accurately measuring the cleaningsolutions with the measuring cup will allow you to get the most out of yourcleaning kit. Daily exposure to moisture makes your equipment a breeding placefor germs that can cause respiratory infections and diseases. Sticking to arecommended cleaning routine and using an effective cleaning solution like theRespiKit will certainly help extend the life of your equipment and keep yousafe from disease-causing bacteria. Don’t risk getting sick. Regularly cleanand disinfect your respiratory equipment with RespiKit-your complete kit ofsafe and cost effective CPAP cleaning supplies.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.