RFID Blocking Anti ID Theft, Credit Card & Passport Secure, Protective Sleeve Set (10 card + 2 passport protectors)
- Brand Name: iD Fortress RFID Blocking Sleeves
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 0.3 inches
- Item model number: IDF001
- Color: White, Navy Blue, Silver
- Manufacturer Part Number: IDF001
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Date First Available: July 28, 2015
- INVALUBLE PROTECTION against payment fraud and identity theft
- SLIM DESIGN. BIG SECURITY. Travel light with the confidence of the security you deserve
- BLOCKS RFID waves that can be scanned by electronic ID theft devices
- HIGH QUALITY premium materials that keep your personal data safe when it counts
- OFFERS PEACE OF MIND when traveling & in daily life
RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification. It is a generic term beingused for technologies that utilize radio waves to identify objects or peopleautomatically. The tag in the RFID is made of a microchip that has an antennaand a reader. The former sends electromagnetic waves to certain devices sothat the information can be converted into digital data to be read. RFIDsystems work like a tracking device. Many government agencies and companiesare using this system to track people and objects for monitoring purposes.RFID microchips are implanted in many different items, such as car keys,driver’s licenses, passports and credit cards. What is ElectronicPickpocketing or RFID Skimming? It’s a form of wireless interception ofinformation from embedded RFID chip-based credit cards, licenses, passportsand other documents. The purpose of electronic pickpocketing is to steal theowner’s identity to commit identity theft. The thief can obtain theinformation in your credit card, such as card number, expiration date and nameon the card by using a near field communication or NFC device. The “skimmer”could easily walk through a crowd, take the device that can read RFID tag andobtain information from credit cards with tags. Protect yourself! The time toact is now. The time to protect yourself is never more important than rightnow. This is when an RFID security sleeve becomes invaluable. It has a jammingdevice that can provide a shield against the devices used by skimmers toobtain the financial data from the RFID-enabled objects. It’s the perfectdefense to protect yourself against any type of identity theft and paymentfraud. With its incredible fortitude and reliability, customers who have beenusing it have been stunned as to how beneficial these sleeves are inprotecting themselves against identity theft and payment fraud.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.