Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Round Yellow Cubic Zirconia 7mm and White Cubic Zirconia Halo Ring, Size 7
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Origin: China
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: R4AFEK05AC
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
The Amazon Curated CollectionDiscover the Amazon Curated Collection of fineand fashion jewelry. The expansive selection of high-quality jewelry featuredin the Amazon Curated Collection offers everyday values that range fromprecious gemstone and diamond pieces to the latest fashion designs.This hand-selected assortment features an array of diamond, gemstone, and precious metaldesigns that receive a quality inspection, including from Amazons staffgraduate gemologist, to ensure they meet Amazons high standards. All diamondsfeatured in the Amazon Curated Collection are certified by our suppliers to beconflict free, and IGI, GIA, or AGS certifications are provided on whitediamonds of .75 carats or larger on all stud earrings, rings, and pendantnecklaces.Pieces from the Amazon Curated Collection come packaged in a custombox, making them wonderful gifts. In addition, we offer free one-day shippingwithin the continental U.S. on items over $500. International shipping optionsfor friends and family overseas are available for an additional fee.The AmazonCurated Collection offers a specialized customer service team that isavailable seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during orafter the purchase. If youre not satisfied for any reason, you will receive afull refund and free return shipping within the U.S. if you return yourpurchase within 30 days.Find a special gift for a loved one or a beautifulpiece that complements your personal style with jewelry from the AmazonCurated Collection. Cubic ZirconiaHistoryIn 1937, Cubic Zirconia was firstdiscovered by German mineralogists, M. V. Stackelberg and K. Chudoba. Littledid they know, the tiny crystals that they discovered would move on to becomea popular synthetic gemstone. It wasnt until the 1970s that Cubic Zirconiawas first used in the jewelry world, when scientists began growing thecrystals in the laboratory. In the 1980s, Cubic Zirconia use in jewelrycontinued to grow and today is it one of the most popular diamond substitutesavailable on the market.CompositionCubic Zirconia is the cubic form ofzirconium oxide that is created in a laboratory. Its durable material allowsthe synthetic stone to be molded into a variety of shapes. The stone offersbrilliant shine and flawless clarity. Cubic Zirconia is available in a widerange of colors, including a colorless form that is an economically importantcompetitor to natural diamonds.Caring For Your Cubic Zirconia JewelryLikenatural diamonds, Cubic Zirconia needs to be cared for in order to maintainits original brilliance and shine. Clean with warm-to-hot water and a softbrush with a mild soap, then immediately dry with a clean cloth after rinsing.Avoid contact with perfume, body lotion, hairspray or any other chemical thatmay harm the shine of the stone.About Cubic Zirconia Jewelry
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.