Robert Manufacturing R400 Series Bob Red Brass Float Valve, 1/2″ NPT Male Inlet x 1/2″ NPT Male Outlet, 22 gpm at 85 psi Pressure
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Standard Bob float valve assemblies consist of valve, brass stem, and floatball for positive water level control. Applicable for precision liquid levelcontrol, aggressive water applications, increased resistance to corrosion andchemicals, de-ionized, ultra pure, and reverse osmosis water, boiler feedwater systems, kitchen steam tables, cooling towers, evaporative coolers,livestock waterier, car wash, high pressure wash, swimming pools, industrialtanks, food service and sanitary applications, many other agricultural andindustrial uses. SST Valve. NSF Listed. 1/2″ NPT male inlet x 1/2″ NPT maleoutlet. Red brass body. High capacity, heavy duty. Adjusting arm tapped1/4″-20 thread. Buna-N-Disc standard. Free discharge flow capacity: 12 gpm at35 psi, 18 gpm at 65 psi and 22 gpm at 85 psi.
Please pay promptly via Paypal, and let us know if you have any questions.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS 2nd Day Air within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.