Roland Cube Monitor / PA
- Item Weight: 12 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: CM-30C
- Ultra-versatile monitor for studio, stage, and more
- 6.5″ coaxial, 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- 30-watt output plus Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for easy transport
The Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor delivers 30W of audio punchthrough a rugged, high-quality 6.5″ coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp.The CM-30 is designed for home-studio and wide-ranging monitoringapplications, but it can be used for live monitoring onstage as well.TheRoland CM-30 monitor speaker offers more than enough inputs to simultaneouslyconnect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or tofunction as a mini-PA rig. It’s equipped with 3 input channels, with one XLRmic/line input and 2 additional AUX RCA and stereo mini-phone inputs, making atotal of 5 simultaneous inputs possible (4 stereo and one mono input). TheStereo Link function allows 2 CM-30s to be linked for true stereo output,which enables a total of 10 inputs. Sound can be further refined with theRoland speaker’s onboard 2-band equalizer. As with all other controls, the EQknobs are conveniently located on the front panel for quick access.The RolandCM-30 can be easily and safely toted from location to location thanks to itsbuilt-in handle grip, protective metal grille cover, and cabinet cornerprotectors. Other handy features include a stereo headphone jack and mic standadapter. Built to handle a wide range of recording and mixingapplications, the Roland Cube CM-30 monitor/PA can be used for live monitoringonstage as well. Delivering 30 watts of punch through a rugged, high-quality6.5-inch coaxial two-way speaker, the Cube CM-30 can be easily and safelytoted from location to location thanks to its built-in handle grip, protectivemetal grill cover, and cabinet corner protectors. Key Features Ultra-versatilemonitor for studio, stage, and more 30-watt 6.5-inch coaxial 2-way speakerwith stereo preamp Three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line andtwo additional Aux inputs Stereo Link function for stereo connection betweentwo units, which allows a total of eight stereo inputs and two mono mic/lineinputs Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for carrying theunit safely Specifications Rated Power Output: 30 W Speaker: 16 cm (6.5inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial 2-Way) Nominal Input Level (1kHz) Channel1(Mic/Line): -50 to -20 dub Channel 2, 3 (Line): -20 dBu AUX IN 1, 2: -10 dBuStereo Link Input: -10dBu Nominal Output Level Stereo Link Out L, R: -10 dBuControls Channel 1 (Mic/Line) Volume Knob Channel 2, 3 Volume Knobs StereoPhones Level Knob Equalizer: Low Knob, High Knob Volume Knob Power SwitchConnectors Channel 1 Input Jack (XLR type, 1/4″ phone type) Channel 2, 3 InputJack L (mono)(1/4″ phone type) Channel 2, 3 Input Jack R (1/4″ phone type) AuxIn 1 Jack (RCA phono type) Aux In 2 Jack (Stereo miniature phone type) StereoLink Out Jacks L, R (1/4″ phone type) Stereo Link In Jack (1/4″ phone type)Stereo Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4″ phone type) Power Consumption: 32 WDimensions: 8-7/16 x 9-3/8 x 10-7/8 inches Weight: 12 pounds, 6 ounces
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.