Roman Carbide DC1841 Carbide Forstner Bit, 5/16-Inch
- Part Number: DC1841
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.3 x 0.3 x 3.5 inches
- Item model number: DC1841
- Material: Carbide
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Date First Available: April 11, 2013
- Hex shanks guarantee no slipping, unlike round shanks
- Hex shanks fit 3/8-inch drill chucks
- Micro-grain carbide cross tips and center cutters
Roman Carbide 5/16-inch Forester bits are some of the nicest Forester bitsavailable. Micro-grain carbide tips stay sharper longer when drilling hard andsoft woods, face grain, end grain and figured grain. Hex shanks guarantee noslipping.
Please pay promptly via Paypal, and let us know if you have any questions.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS 2nd Day Air within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.