Rothco Deluxe Adventurer Survival Kit Knife
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 10.5 x 2 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 3235
- Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability
- Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
- Comfort and performance come hand in hand with rothco
- Be prepared for anything on your next outdoor adventure with this survival knife
- Kit has everything you need to make the most of your surroundings
- Knife is 10.5 inches long; hollow handle contains fish line, hook, sinkers, bandages, small harpoon, signal mirror, finger tip saw, pencil, and more
- Blade is 5.25 inches long, and slides into included accessory sheath, which has peg for use as wire-cutter
- Handle’s screw-off top has compass, and helps keep contents dry; note matches not included,The product does not include a sling shot.
The Rothco 3235 Adventurer Survival Kit knife comes withfish line, hook, sinkers, band-aids, pencil, harpoon, signal mirror, Morsecode, finger tip saw and more (matches not included). All of these items fitin the hollow handle of the knife. A threaded top with a built in compassscrews into the knife handle to keep everything dry. Be preparedfor anything on your next outdoor adventure with the Rothco 3235 AdventurerSurvival Kit Knife, which comes with everything you need to make the most ofyour surroundings. The knife is 10.5 inches long, and the hollow handlecontains a fish line, hook, sinkers, bandages, small harpoon, signal mirror,finger tip saw, pencil, and more. The blade is 5.25 inches long, and slidesinto the included accessory sheath, which additionally has a peg for use as awire-cutter. The handle’s screw-off top has a compass, as well, and helps keepall of the valuable contents dry. About Rothco Rothco is one of the foremostwholesale suppliers of military and outdoor survival products, with anextensive line of both apparel and gear available for retail, military,police, and security force distribution. The company has been in operation formore than 50 years, primarily servicing independently owned Army/Navy surplusstores across the United States, and more recently expanding its selection toinclude new lines of sportswear and other outdoor products.