Rubbermaid Commercial 1779699 Brute Heavy-Duty Waste/Utility Container (10-gallon, Blue)
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 17 x 15.5 inches ; 2.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 1779699
- Made of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), which has greater resistance to dents, cracks, punctures, and UV rays than low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Injection-molded construction with reinforced rim for added strength; double-ribbed base for stability
- Built-in non-slip handles for nesting multiple trash cans when storing
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 21 as a thermoplastic garbage can
Color: Blue | Size: 10 gallon The Rubbermaid Commercial Brute trash can is a round, linear low-densitypolyethylene (LLDPE) garbage can with a reinforced rim, non-slip handles, anda double-ribbed base. LLDPE has greater resistance to dents, cracks,punctures, and ultraviolet (UV) rays than low-density polyethylene (LDPE).This injection-molded trash can has a reinforced rim for added strength,built-in non-slip handles for nesting multiple containers without jamming whenstoring, and a double-ribbed base for stability. The Rubbermaid CommercialBrute trash can is compatible for use with accessories including a snap-onRubbermaid Commercial lid and trash can liners (each sold separately). Thisproduct meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)/American National StandardsInstitute (ANSI) Standard 21 as a thermoplastic garbage can intended for theindoor or outdoor storage of refuse. Trash cans are used for the disposal and temporary storage of garbage. Theyare typically made of plastic or metal and sometimes have a top or lid tocontain odors and waste. Certain garbage cans meet Occupational Safety andHealth Administration (OSHA) requirements for the disposal of medical waste orNational Sanitation Foundation/American National Standards Institute(NSF/ANSI) requirements for food handling and processing. Others include alock to prevent unauthorized access, safeguard confidential materials, andcomply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)requirements. Waste bins can also be color-coded to facilitate the separationof recyclable waste, such as bottles, cans, paper, and general refuse.Ash/trash cans typically include an ash tray on top for cigarette disposal.Trash cans are used in virtually all commercial and industrial environments. Rubbermaid manufactures cleaning, organizing, and material handling productsfor commercial, medical, and industrial applications. The company, founded in1933, is headquartered in Huntersville, NC.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.